The cable mast tower system on the Fisher Industries 130′ Radial Stacker provides excellent stability and control. Select from manual or hydraulic radial drive and lift packages to make easy work out of tough stacking challenges. With separate travel and radial axle assemblies, the Fisher Industries Radial Stacker features a pull-out stinger and comes in various belt widths.
Stockpile more tons with the Fisher Industries “Extender” Radial Stacker. The “Extender” uses a desegregation stacking system that is portable, durable and equipped with hydraulic controls for easy setup and operation. Near or far, the “Extender” makes the tough job of stacking not so tough after all.
The 130′ telescoping stacker features separate braked travel wheels and radial drive wheels. Easily adjust the size with the electrically controlled telescoping stinger. Select from various belt widths.
- 36” X 140’ Telescoping Stacker
- Dual 15HP Electric Motor Head End Drives
- Electrically Controlled Telescoping “Stinger”
- Hydraulic Controlled Chain Driven Power Radial Drive
- Hydraulic Controlled Lift for Travel & Radial Tires
- Deep Truss Frame
- Separate Braked Travel & Radial Wheels
- Pivot Point on Tail End
- Receiving Hopper on Tail End
- 5” Diameter CEMA Idlers & Rubber Disc Return Rollers
- 3-Ply ¼” x 1/8” Conveyor Belt
- Hydraulic Controlled Single Cylinder Lift Frame