The Fisher Apron Pan Chain Feeder provides steady feed to your screens and crushers for optimum plant operation. Featuring a variable speed drive and single or multiple chains, our feeders use Cat style S.A.L.T. chains, segmented sprockets and Cat style single flange rollers to deliver tough material.
The heavy-duty, fabricated apron pans come in various lengths and widths, portable or stationary units available along with a “Texas” style hopper.
- Designed for 600-800TPH @ 15-60FPM
- CAT Style D4E S.A.L.T. Track Chain and Single Flange Rollers
- Forged 27 Tooth Sprocket Welded to Head Shaft with Spherical Bearings
- Heavy Duty Return Rollers
- Impact Bars in Impact Area
- Fabricated Take-Up Wheel and Heavy Duty Tapered Roller Bearings
- 75HP Hydrostatic 5000psi Hydraulic System with O&K Planetary Reducer, Hydraulic Motor and Pump with Electronic Speed Control, Oil Heaters and Cooler
- Heavy Duty Fisher “3 Piece Sandwich” Fabricated Apron Pans
- Triple 10’ 22,500# Hub Piloted Axles with Brakes and Airbag Suspension and 285/75R 24.5 Low Profile Tires
- Electrical Switchgear and Controls Mounted on Plant with Remote Control Receiver & Transmitter
- 5th Wheel = 35,000# Triple Axles = 48,500#
- 10’-6” x 14’-2” x 55’-4”